Student Revolution 2016
- On Friday November, 18th CIT students will have the opportunity to compete for cash prizes while also having the opportunity to stand out from the crowd!
- This prestigious competition will take place at One Albert Quay, the smartest building in Ireland, and only 10 students will be selected.
- Students work together as part of a team to solve a problem that Johnson Controls (Tyco) have presented. Cash prizes will be awarded to the team with the best solution. The groups will comprise of both CIT and UCC students.
- This is so students can avail of the supports and facilities that both Institutions have to offer if they would like to pursue their ideas further.
- More information can be found on CIT Enterprise’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CITEnterprise
- The application form can be found here: http://bit.ly/2eorhI6
International Master in European Project Planning and Management, 5th Edition
- The International Master has a total duration of 5 months (800 hours). The classroom based part is held in Florence (Italy). The teaching staff is composed by international experts with 15 to 25 years of experience in European project planning, management and assessment. The Masters includes a three month internship abroad for all participants, to work as an Assistant European Project Manager in organizations with long experience in European project management.
- For further information please see: http://europlan.pixel-online.org/MST_intro.php or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Erasmus Student Network Student Placement Portal
- Students and graduates seeking placements abroad will find information under http://erasmusintern.org
Intergrad Graduate Jobs Site
- InterGrad is a specialist in placing European and UK graduates into top quality graduate positions throughout the UK and Europe. See http://www.intergrad.co.uk/ops/job-search.php for details.
NB: Final Year & Postgraduate Students!
- Don’t forget to register with www.gradireland.com for job updates and collect your free copy of the Gradireland & Postgradireland Directory from our the Careers Service, Second Floor, Student Centre.
- MastersDegreeOnline.org/International-Students-Guide is a free comprehensive resource for prospective international students who are looking to study in the US. Our resource provides students with all the necessary information about all the different types of visas and their requirements. The U.S. student visa guide will explore the three primary types of visa, the process for obtaining each one, and resources for prospective international students. Find out more at www.mastersdegreeonline.org/International-Students-Guide
Australian Internship Programme
- If you’re looking to travel, but would also like to internationalise your career with an overseas internship, then here’s something that offers the best of both worlds. The exclusive new Australian Internship programme is now available to Irish students and graduates, offering you a 6-month internship with a range of 1,700 Australian Host Organisations. So not alone do you get to strengthen your C.V, you also enjoy all the social, cultural and lifestyle riches that Australia has to offer. About Australian Internships: Australian Internships was founded in 1998 to provide responsive on-the-job training to meet international demand from Australian universities and government agencies. Today, Australian Internships caters for students and graduates from over 60 countries, providing opportunities with some 1,700 Australian host organisations and Government Departments or Agencies. To find out more about an Australian Internship, or to arrange an Intern Interview in Ireland, simply contact our Irish Liaison Director by emailing your CV to Suzanne@Internships.com.au.
Blog To Help Postgrads & PhD Students
- Jobs on Toast is a new blog written to help postgrads and PhD students weigh up their non-academic career options, and learn how to market themselves for a rewarding mainstream job. The blog was started to inspire and inform a wider audience of researchers on how PhDs can move from higher education into a business or public service career. Find Out More: http://www.jobsontoast.com