Job-hunting & Employability
“…a set of achievements – skills, understandings and personal attributes – that make graduates more likely to gain employment and be successful in their chosen occupations, which benefits themselves, the workforce, the community and the economy.” (UK ESECT, 2005)
What are Employability Skills?
How to be a Creative Job-Hunter…
- AHECS Video Clips - Graduate Employer Tips for CVs, Application Forms, Interviews, Skills, Assessment Centres and much more…
- Creative Job-Hunting Tips
- Graduates…Are You Good to Go With Your Career?
- Alternative Options & Useful Websites for Graduates
- Careers Advice for Graduates
- CV Preparation Template
- Interview Preparation Booklet & Template
Register for jobs & get company/careers information from www.Gradireland.com
- How to use gradireland as a first year; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N75Eb60MNwU
- How to use gradireland as a final year; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLTHoEkuxz0
- How to use gradireland as an undecided student; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKujVJFHMGA
Find out about companies on Glassdoor
- Glassdoor is your free inside look at jobs and companies. Salary details, company reviews and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.