Examination Procedures & Regulations
Students should familiarise themselves with the following important documents which relate to examinations at CIT.
- CIT Student Regulations are available here
- Regulations for Modules & Programmes (Marks and Standards) governing examinations in CIT are available here
- Code of Conduct for Examination Candidates is available here
- Important Notes for Examination Candidates are available here
The rules governing Pass by Compensation are detailed in Section 5.11.2 of the Regulations for Modules & Programmes (click above to download).
Please click on the appropriate link on the left for detailed information regarding:
- Examination Appeals
- Academic Honesty, Plagiarism and Infringements
- Individual Extenuating Circumstances