Key Exam Information
For examination information, check in regularly to the CIT exams website at www.cit.ie/examinations
If you have a query on exam timetables, please email email@example.com
Please note also the following important points of information:
- You must ensure that you are registered for the correct core modules and electives.
- You should check your mycit email account regularly as all information regarding examinations including deadlines will be emailed to you.
- If you have misplaced the password to your mycit email account, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a replacement.
- Examination timetables are normally available three weeks before Semester exams on the CIT examinations website.
- You must present a current student ID card at all examinations.
- Examination results: An examination results pin and instructions on accessing your results online will be emailed to your mycit email account before examination results are issued. All fees must be paid or you will not be able to view your results.
- If you are entitled to examination supports such as a scribe, reader, interpreter, laptop or a separate exam centre, or if you have any questions about such facilities, please email email@example.com