Web For Student
Web4 Student Login
If you enter it incorrectly 3 times your account will be locked out and you will have to go to the IT Service Desk for it to be unlocked. Unlocking of accounts will only take place during off peak hours.
Web4 Student Support
Following recent system upgrades, enhanced password security has been introduced in Web for Student and Blackboard.
Recent security audits have also recommended moving from a 6 digit PIN/Password to a minimum 8 character password containing both numeric and alphabetical characters. The new Web for Student password format requires that your Web for Student/Blackboard PIN be a minimum of 8 characters in length, and include both numeric and alphabetical characters. This new setting will become active from 30/07/2010.
The next time you log in to Web for Student, you will be asked to change your password to a new password of 8 characters in length.
Please change your Password now by clicking here.
Your new Web for Student Password will then be copied to your Blackboard account within 15 minutes, so you may still use the same Password to access the two systems.
After the re-set of the Password parameters on Web for Student to a minimum of 8 characters, all users, both existing and new, will be forced to change their Password on first login.
Should you require assistance with changing your PIN, please follow the steps provided below:
1a. The following is the first screen displayed:
Enter your user ID and initial Password as displayed below (use capital letters), and click Login:
1b.Your initial Password will now automatically expire, and you will be asked to enter a new Password of your choice.
2. If the user attempts to enter a Password which is less than 8 characters, or does not include the requisite alpha or numeric characters, the following message is displayed:
3. Having successfully entered a new Password, the following screen is displayed to new users. You will now be asked to confirm your Password, and select a security question to be used in the event of losing your Password in future. When you have entered your security question and answer, click Submit.
1. If a user forgets his or her Password, the user can click on the Reset STUDENT Password button on the user login screen.
2. The following screen will be displayed:
3. The user must ensure they enter the mobile number they gave when they registered with the college otherwise they should update their record with email@example.com