Viewing Examination Scripts
Following the issuing of Autumn Examination Results on Friday 16th September 2016, the Institute will arrange for the examination scripts to be made available for inspection by students on request.
The responsibility for requesting an opportunity to view an examination script lies with the student.
Viewing of examinations scripts is managed by the Examinations Office (Melbourn Building). Applications should be submitted within 5 working days of the day on which the examination results are issued.
The Deadline for submission of Application to View Autumn Examination Script/s is 16.30 on Thursday 22nd September 2016. Please note late application will not be accepted.
- Applications to view examination scripts must be submitted online during the appropriate timeframe.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: this service should only be used to view final end-of-semester examination scripts. To view continuous assessment material or projects, please contact your academic department directly.
Applicants please note the following:
- Viewings will take place under supervision on specified dates and times. If a student so requests, another person of the student’s choosing may accompany her/him for the purpose of viewing the examination material. Examination scripts or other examination material being inspected by a student may not be copied, written on or altered in any way. The student may however make personal notes during the viewing.
- Having viewed their assessment material, a student may request an administrative recheck of the assessment material (i.e. checking that calculations in relation to the marking of scripts are correct). Administrative recheck of assessment material is not considered to be an appeal and should be addressed by the Correction of Errors and Omissions Process.
- In the event that the Institute is unable to facilitate a student in viewing her/his assessment material during the initial 5-day period specified for examination appeals she/he will be granted an additional 5-day period, during which an examination appeal can be lodged, from the date that she/he is notified by the Institute that assessment material is available for viewing. During this additional 5-day period the student may only submit appeals related to the specific module or modules impacted by the delay.