Who is eligible for the Student Assistance Fund?
Who can the Student Assistance Fund support?
- Students who registered with CIT participating on a third level course of not less than one-year duration leading to an under-graduate or post-graduate qualification. Resources will be targeted at students most in need.
- Applicants on the Back to Education Allowance, unemployed people, lone parents, and people with disabilities will also be considered.
- Applications from Undergraduate Students will be treated as priority.
- Only students who are registered (fees paid or have a fees payment arrangement in place with the CIT Fees Office) can apply for assistance from the Student Assistance Fund.
This fund is not applicable for the following students:
- ETB students (previously known as Fás Students)
- Students on Springboard courses
- Students on Erasmus Programmes
- Postgraduate paid research students
- Students on paid work placement
Should you have any specific questions regarding a section of the form prior to submitting an application please email email@example.com