2 - Activate Password
Press Play to view video
To use student IT services, you will first need to activate your Student Password as follows:
- Type the address web4 in your internet browser, and follow the link for the login window. The Web for Student login screen is displayed:
- Enter your Student User ID (e.g. R00012345) and temporary password as displayed on the letter which was posted to you, and click Login.
- Your initial password will now automatically expire, and you will be asked to enter a new password of your choice.
- A personal welcome message will now be displayed. You have now successfully updated your password details. Click Return to Homepage to logout.
- Your new password will be automatically applied to all other IT services within 15 minutes, and you can then use the same password to access your myCIT email.